Our museum space is smaller than our collection, therefore we endeavor to have two major exhibits per year to rotate artifacts in and out of storage. In addition, we have seven small exhibit areas that are semi-permanent with some artifacts changing from time to time.
- Founding of the City
- Farming in North Kitsap
- Schools of the North Kitsap District
- Churches of North Kitsap
- Poulsbo General Store
- Codfish Dory [second floor lobby]
- Little Almo – video presentations:
The Last Voyage of the C.A. Thayer
Fashions of the Fifties – First Lutheran’s 75th
Native Basketry of Ed Carriere
- A Penny for Your Thoughts – penny postcards of early 1900s
- Music in the Air: Music of North Kitsap
- Who Counts? The US Census in Poulsbo History
- Celebrating Women’s Suffrage
- Elections on Liberty Bay
- And more!
Visit the museum: Wed–Sat, 10:00-4:00pm4 p.m.
200 NE Moe Street – second floor
Call: (360) 440-7354 and leave a message.
Email: [email protected]
Mail: P.O. Box 844, Poulsbo, WA 98370